My corporate responsibilities with (3) Fortune 500 companies included launching a variety of new products and programs into established industries which required forward-thinking marketing and selling techniques. When I selected real estate as a new profession over ten years ago I knew I would incorporate my corporate sales and marketing training into a Strategic Market Program that would benefit sellers in two areas: 1) Locating the target buyer and 2) Maximizing the Sales Price.
In my early days of real estate in The Woodlands, TX and surrounding communities I was often called because sellers saw a difference in my style and approach to marketing homes for sale. Today with hundreds of ‘SOLD’ homes under my belt I continue to deliver the same Target Marketing Approach that earned me the reputation years ago for being innovative, creative and determined.
In the private setting of a seller’s home or office I share my strategy and approach to the sale of their home generally to the response of a good smile and acknowledgement that ‘my words make sense’.
My listing services extend far beyond my marketing background and include the following general areas:
- Broker’s Market Analysis
- General Preparation of Home for Market
- Post Contract Consultation
- ‘Complimentary’ Staging Services (Interior and Exterior)
- File and Records Management
- Landscape Consulting and Arranging of Service)
- Transaction and Contract Management
- Arrange Pre-Market Inspection (if requested)
- Arrange and Coordinate Service Providers
- Interim Housing
- Move Management and Consulting
- Michael’s Equity Builders for the Listed Home
I encourage you to evaluate my ‘client-oriented’ approach to marketing a home for sale and find out why hundreds of other satisfied sellers have not only seen their homes sold in record time but often at historically ‘higher’ levels than other comparable listings.